Tuesday, June 22, 2010

unreal

and in a little more than one month so many things in my life have turned completely upside-down
i am single.
i have experienced feelings recently that are very foreign to me...
and that i hope to never feel again.
so no more wedding planning,budgeting,or kisses even
but i consider all these things as one big learning experience.
and learn i have!
and so with that, i pick the pieces of me back up and connect myself again.
yes, i needed to find myself again,
i had become someone i didnt even know, much less someone i could be proud of.
God has helped me through this part of my lifes journey, as he always has but especially nights when all i could think to do was cry and pray for his guidance in my uncertainty.
one thing i am certain of is that no matter the mistakes i have made, GOD can and will make me like new again :)
Behold, I make all things new.

-Revelation 21:5
My God has the power to do anything. and that is a unexplainable reasurrance.
Healing from this all will take time, but i am going to give everything i have back to God, put my life, and my decisions back into his hands.
Any mistake any of us humans could ever make, can be forgiven by an unconditionally loving God.
And i dont know about you, but that makes ME smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment