Thursday, September 20, 2012

2012 - senior year

I say senior year. loosely. I still have 3 more semesters, IF everything goes according to plan... And we know how often that happens :) This has been without a doubt, absolutely, HANDS-DOWN my best year. I mentioned before that I was going to kiss dating goodbye. and i did for one whole year. All of 2012. well technically the year isnt over but you catch my drift. I prayed for most of december over this decision and it kinda felt like God was saying "YES! this is what i want for you." so that was that. This year. I went on my first missions trip to GUATEMALA!!!! And it was such an amazing experience, i dont think ill ever be able to stay here in the states when i know what i could be doing instead. Watching the way God has no limits was just completely eye opening, and i would love to go back. He has taught me alot this year. Maybe they were all things that He's been trying to teach me all along, Ive just never really set everything aside to listen to Him. But this year thats exactly what I'm doing. Just waiting and listening and being a willing vessel. I have started going to a church in Boone call Alliance Bible Fellowship. It is wonderful, I have a huge supportive college group that i wouldnt trade for the world :) I am back at home and commuting with mom everyday again by the way. Life is so good. GOD is so good. I trust Him with everything i have because, he is the one who gave it to me in the first place. I cant believe how quickly this year has gone by! Its almost october! Im not going to say when i'll post again. this was just on a whim, but hey, maybe ill have more of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment